Puma has appointed Maria Valdes into the newly-created role of chief product officer, promoting her from her post as general manager of the sportswear company’s largest business unit Sportstyle.
You have reached your limit of open-access articles for this month. Why not view/browse your FREE copy of our new interactive digital edition. Just register your details here.
Subscribers to Drapers can access all content across the site – including exclusive interviews, product trend analyses, consumer data research and more.
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Unrestricted access to high-quality, independent coverage of the fashion retail industry
- Keep up to date with the latest breaking news, and find out what it means for you
- Read in-depth interviews with innovative business leaders
- Download bespoke research and data
- Discover our must-have seasonal menswear, womenswear and footwear buying guides
- Get full access to all of Drapers’ editorial newsletters
- Be a part of the Drapers Priority club ?Find out about Drapers conferences before everyone else, and secure an early bird discount
- Monthly print edition option available
Register for guest access
- Registered users can read up to two articles a month, including the latest breaking news, via the Drapers website and newsletters
- This does not include access to subscriber-only content
Already have an account,
click here to sign in